Monday, March 17, 2008

some much needed rest

It seems like lately I have not been able to slow down. Whether it is school, work, church or just day to day stuff (wedding plans!!!) it never seems to stop! I know everyone feels the same way. I just wish we all had this remote control for life where all we had to do was push pause for atleast 20 mins so i could just take a hot bath! I am just up to my ears in deadlines, deadlines, deadlines!

I feel at times I just get caught up in the "to do lists" that I forget to stop and feed my spirit. I feel I have been running on empty for awhile. I just yearn to sit and the Lords feet and just drink in his warm, sweet spirit. Like it says in hosea I just feel the Lord alluring me into the desert to speak to me so softly. That is such a sweet picture of our Father.

I just pray that during this Spring Break my heart and your heart can find peace and rest. May we sit back and drink from the cup in His hand. His sweet spirit is so overwhelmning.

Happy Spring Break!

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Well, did you get your much needed rest? I didn't exactly get rest, but it was exactly what I needed!! I love reading about how you're doing and your thoughts! Keep 'em coming! I'm serious!! You have truly beautiful thoughts.

Emily Suzanne said...

I don't know how much you get on this thing, but I tagged you!! Go to my page and see what you have to do (basically write out 7 random things about yourself~and tag someone else~!)

 
designed by suckmylolly.com